Empire State Concrete Polishing strives to become the premier concrete polishing company in New York, offering a professionalism, efficiency, and accessibility unrivaled by any other company. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority as concrete polishing contractors, and we dedicate ourselves to ensuring that every customer’s needs are satisfied to the fullest extent possible. We offer services to both Residential and Business customers.
Concrete polishing is a relatively new flooring option that is environmentally sustainable, using currently present concrete to keep it eco-friendly. Polishing is the process of progressively grinding concrete and then smoothing it to a hard reflective finish. This flooring option offers a large amount of versatility, as concrete of any age can be polished, which not only creates an aesthetically pleasing surface, but makes it much more durable and low-maintenance.
- What is the difference between sealed and polished concrete?
Sealed concrete, however inexpensive, is not as effective or as durable as polished concrete. Polished concrete achieves its sheen through grinding, akin to polishing a stone. Its shine is much clearer, more resistant to wear, and will last about 7 times longer than topically sealed concrete. Sealed concrete, however is a more inexpensive option. To find out more about our Sealed Concrete services, give us a call today!
Concrete in general offers many advantages over most other flooring options:
- Extensive Opportunities for Design
- So how long can I expect the floor to last?
With the usage of concrete-strengthening densifier, which increases the strength of the concrete, a polished floor will generally last 20-30 years. If there is no topical sealers or coatings used, your floor will be stronger then the existing concrete slab. The sheen itself, depending on the amount of floor traffic, will last 5-10 years without reconditioning, after which the floor can be burnished and re-sealed to restore its original sheen.
About our our NYC Concrete Polishing Company
- Originally used to withstand the heavy weight of forklifts in warehouses, polished concrete can last over 20 years.
- Can be cleaned by mopping with water and pH-neutral soap
- No refinishing or resealing
- No harsh chemicals used or products that emit VOC’s
- Uses building foundation- no additional flooring
- All manner of decorative options can be added: shells, glass, metal or other decorative debris can be added before polishing and before refinishing concrete floors. You design it, we create it!
Turning Ordinary Concrete Into Extraordinary Concrete
Offering Concrete Polishing in
New York City and Long Island
as well as the Tri-State area.
Copyright 2012: Empire State Concrete Polishing | Concrete Polishing Contractor | All rights reserved.
We accept all major credit cards.
Garden city, NY
The Empire State Building
350 5th Ave
New York, NY 10118